In this age of computers and smart phones, does anyone use paper calendars anymore?
In a recent survey by the Advertising Specialties Institute, 76% of respondents who received calendars reported displaying them—and the cost per impression amounted to just $0.003. There's no question that technology has changed how we keep track of our time, but the "old-school" personalized calendar is here to stay for a number of reasons:
- Makes a whole week, month, or year instantly visible—without pulling up a computer program or digging for a mobile device.
- Studies show that hand-writing appointments reinforces the information in our memories better than typing on a keyboard.
- Lets you color-code entries with colored pens or highlighters for instant recognition.
- Makes a great combo gift with one of our popular pens.
- Never crashes and no charging necessary!
For personalized assistance in selecting promotional calendars, planners, and more, our friendly staff is available by phone at 1-800-523-9909 or via online chat (8am – 8pm EST).